Careers With Caliper UK
Caliper UK is not currently recruiting.
However, we are always happy to hear from people who have an interest in our specialist Psychometric Evaluator role (details below).
Following training, our Evaluators use the Caliper assessment tools to provide clients with consultations on the selection of new recruits and the development of employees. We have a wide ranging client base and enhancing our existing client relationships is an important part of the role.
- Interpretation of psychometric assessment tools for recruitment and development
- Consulting with clients via telephone to discuss candidate results
- Compiling tailored reports to strict deadlines
- Coaching, training and other projects on an individual client basis
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Proven experience of producing complex written reports
- Excellent standard of both spoken and written English
- Confidence with IT packages: evaluators use a client management and order processing system and must be largely self-sufficient following training
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Team-driven and service-oriented: proactively shares information and skills to achieve business goals
- Resourceful and commercially minded
- HR or psychology background
Additional Desired Experience
- Psychology qualification(s) and/or experience with psychometric tools
- Level 1 and 2 training achieved and registered with the British Psychological Society
- Spoken and written fluency in other European languages also considered an advantage, though not essential
Register Your Interest
If you would like to register your interest in future vacancies for this type of role, please send your CV to the address below together with a covering letter detailing:
- Your familiarity with psychometrics and personality tools
- Whether you would be interested in full time, part time, employee or freelance positions
- Why this type of role appeals to you
We will keep your details on file for a period of two years and will contact you should any opportunities arise.